Eliminate the Supreme Court; Trash the Electoral College; Do away with the U.S. Senate.
The list is much longer, which includes banning Christianity, but I don’t want to impose on anyone who doesn’t care, so, we won't get into that one.The radical left is an instrument of satan to bring down and destroy God’s creation, and they don’t know
it. They are blinded, as I would expect “vessels of wrath” (Rom. 9:22) to be.
The problems in the world are directly attributable
to “man’s injustices to man” ... which are directly attributable to S I N
...which nobody likes to talk about because... “I’m not so bad” ...they say.
But you see – we don’t have a clue how bad, corrupt, or evil we (all of us)
are (in nature) because, by contrast, we do not C O M P R E H E N D the Holiness,
Righteousness, or Glory of God.
And to be fair, we cannot know it in this life.
Only by S T U D Y I N G God’s word to us
and for us, can we begin to be “enlightened” as to the Majesty, Glory,
Righteousness and Holiness of The Lord which, in turn, will show us how infinitely
and eternally we are removed from Him because we are sinful creatures (since
Adam), and sin is of satan the devil.
By hereditary proxy (if you will), we have taken on the “adamic”
nature and the “satanic” nature,
because sin (and death) is of the devil, Rom. 5:12.
So... “Love thy
neighbor” Matt. 22:39.... not necessarily your enemies (Rom. 12:20).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.